- Arrow Firewood Rack4 Options AvailableArrow Storage Products
- Durable galvanized steel
- Pent roof eliminates rain water accumulation
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack with Cover, 12 ft.Model #90476ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack with Cover, 8 ft.Model #90475ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack with Cover, 4 ft.Model #90474ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack, 12 ft.Model #90473ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack, 8 ft.Model #90472ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack, 4 ft.Model #90471ShelterLogic
- Ultra Duty Firewood Rack, 16 ft.Model #90469ShelterLogic
- Firewood Rack Bracket KitModel #90460ShelterLogic
- Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket KitModel #90459ShelterLogic
- Heavy Duty Firewood Rack, 12 ft.Model #90403ShelterLogic
- Heavy Duty Firewood Rack, 8 ft.Model #90402ShelterLogic
- Heavy Duty Firewood Rack, 4 ft.Model #90401ShelterLogic
- Keeps wood protected and off the ground
- Holds 1/5 cord of wood
Stellar Firewood Racks Storage from ShelterLogic
A leader in firewood storage, ShelterLogic has several firewood storage racks and bracket kits for your budget and needs! These easy-to-assemble wood racks have scratch-resistant powder coated steel frames that provide excellent ventilation for continued firewood seasoning. They come with a two-way polyester cover that adjusts to protect firewood up to 24 in. long. These heavy-duty and ultra-duty wood racks range in lengths from 4 ft. to 12 ft. and compliment most backyard landscapes.
Do you want to customize your own outdoor log rack? ShelterLogic’s bracket kits allow you to build one that best suits your outdoor or indoor firewood storage needs.
Amazing Compact Firewood Racks from Arrow Storage Products
Arrow Storage Products has developed all-steel firewood racks that help you keep your logs organized and within reach. With pre-cut, pre-drilled, and clearly labeled parts and simple-to-follow instructions, Arrow firewood racks are easy to assemble! They come in compact sizes for efficient firewood storage, with warm finishes that compliment most homes and hearths. The firewood racks have a pent roof that prevents rainwater from pooling, and keeps your wood under protective, reliable cover.
Firewood Racks Are the Must-Have Accessory
Do you like to relax by the fire, whether it’s a fire pit or a fireplace? Do you use a wood stove to help heat your home? A firewood rack is the must-have accessory to properly store seasoned firewood for efficient burning. Both ShelterLogic and Arrow Storage Products offer a variety of reliable, attractive wood racks for your home. Don’t just throw an old tarp over your woodpile and call it a day. Treat yourself to a wood rack: the most-practical, ideal firewood storage solution for your home. Place your firewood holder outdoors for an easy and effective way of storing your logs.
Wood Racks Keep Your Logs Arranged and Dry
Firewood racks serve dual purposes:
- As a firewood holder, they keep your seasoned logs dry and clean. Wet, dirty firewood does not burn efficiently, is prone to rot, and attracts pests and bugs. And if you burn moldy firewood, it can create a health hazard in your home. When you store it on a firewood rack, it stays off the ground and under a cover or a roof. Keeping it on a rack makes your firewood burn hotter and less smoky, which leads to a cleaner chimney.
- As a firewood storage unit, a wood rack also lets you keep your wood neat, organized, and easily accessible. When firewood is properly stacked on a wood rack, it allows continued air circulation and seasoning of your wood. Therefore, if you have a fire pit, wood stove, or use your fireplace, you need to invest in a firewood rack.
Frequently Asked Firewood Rack Questions:
How big should a firewood rack be?
The size of your firewood rack depends on your usage and needs. As a general rule of thumb, a firewood rack that is 48 inches (4 feet) by 45 inches will hold ¼ cord of wood. A firewood rack that is 87 inches by 96 inches will hold ½ cord and a 16ft rack will hold 1 cord of wood. At ShelterLogic, we offer 4-foot, 8-foot, 12-foot, and 16-foot firewood holders.
How much firewood does an 8-foot rack hold?
An 8-foot firewood rack can hold ¼ cord of wood. A cord of wood represents 128 cubic feet of wood. Therefore, ¼ cord would be 32 cubic feet of wood.
Is it OK for firewood to get rained on?
Firewood should be stored in a dry place out of the rain in order to properly season the wood. This process helps to prolong the firewood’s viability. Too much exposure to moisture such as rain, will cause the firewood to go bad and rot. It is good practice to keep your firewood properly covered and kept dry.