Mix Style and Function with Patio Umbrellas
Patio umbrellas are must-have outdoor furniture pieces that add both style and comfort to any space. You’ll want to utilize these gorgeous backyard umbrella options from Quik Shade for a simple and cost-effective way to shade yourself and guests from harmful UV rays and blistering heat during the summer months.
Whether you need patio umbrellas for an outdoor barbecue to keep guests cool, or you’re just looking for a quiet space in the shade to read a book on the front porch, Quik Shade has you covered with different color options and styles that will add a touch of elegance to your patio. These spacious outdoor umbrella options provide 65 square feet of coverage for up to 8 people.
Versatile Outdoor Patio Umbrellas with Unique Features
Our patio umbrellas are more than just trendy décor pieces to make your yard look amazing. They are packed with different features to bring your comfort level up a notch, day or night.
- Colors to match any space: Choose from warm earth tone colors that complement any outdoor décor.
- Multiple shade positions to follow the sun and keep you shaded: And as the sun moves, so does your umbrella. These patio umbrella choices offer 3 different tilt positions for maximum comfort. Whether you’re standing up enjoying company or sitting in your garden, you can find a height adjustment that will keep you in the shade.
- Built-in USB sockets and 12v AC adapter: Whether you’re taking the office outdoors for the day or need to plug in your phone to keep the music going at the pool party, these backyard umbrellas have you covered. You won’t need to get up for your creature comforts like a cell phone or tablet thanks to a built-in USB socket and 12v AC adapter to charge electronics.
- LED lighting for night use: When the sun goes down, that doesn’t mean it’s time to go inside. Thanks to the innovative design of these patio umbrellas, you can light the night and entertain as long as you want. Each patio umbrella has 432 super bright LED lights with adjustable brightness based on your preferences.
- UV protection: These patio umbrellas offer added UV protection and at 65 sq. ft., that means safe shade for up to 8 people.
When the sun goes down, that doesn’t mean it’s time to go inside. Thanks to the innovative design of these patio umbrellas, you can light the night and entertain as long as you want. Each patio umbrella has 432 super bright LED lights with adjustable brightness based on your preferences.
Durable Patio Umbrellas Made to Last
Patio umbrellas from Quik Shade offer a convenient way to cool off or shield yourself from inclement weather. You won’t have to worry about these outdoor umbrellas in the elements, because they are made with high-quality materials that can stand up to Mother Nature.
Constructed with polyester 300 denier fabric, the material is not only beautiful; it is ultra-strong and water resistant, adding an additional level of versatility. The umbrella’s sturdy pole is made from aluminum for extra durability and strength. These patio umbrellas were also manufactured with your safety in mind, meeting international fire rated safety standards. To add an attractive shade solution to any space, you can’t go wrong with Quik Shade patio umbrellas.
Where to Place Patio Umbrellas
These appealing and stylish umbrellas can be placed in any part of your outdoor space to complete your outdoor setup, or provide shade in a snap. These market style umbrellas have incredible versatility when it comes to placement.
If you have a table with a hole drilled in the middle, slide the umbrella in for a shaded dining option to entertain friends and family out of the summer sun. You can also create a shaded lounge area by the pool, or a gorgeous addition to your garden area. The only limit to these patio umbrellas is your imagination!
Patio Umbrellas Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to have a light or dark patio umbrella?
With a high-quality patio umbrella, you should enjoy the same amount of cool shade and UV protection no matter which color you choose. This gives you ultimate freedom to invest in a backyard umbrella that matches the rest of your patio furniture and personal style. That being said, darker patio umbrellas will absorb more heat than other colors and may fade less quickly.
What is the difference between a patio umbrella and a market umbrella?
Market umbrella and patio umbrella are terms that are often used interchangeably. Market patio umbrellas often feature straight poles at their center and symmetrical designs with a tilting mechanism at their top. The term “market umbrella” may be used to refer specifically to umbrellas that have commercial uses—such as outdoor markets or restaurant patios—while patio umbrellas are used for residential leisure.
How do I choose a deck umbrella?
When choosing the best deck umbrella for your home, here are a few features to consider:
- Center pole umbrellas: Center pole umbrellas are best for applications with a fixed base, such as to use with a patio table or lounge chairs with an opening for an umbrella.
- Aluminum frames and poles: Aluminum is a sturdy, durable and naturally corrosion-resistant material that is perfect for use outdoors. Not only that, but it’s also lightweight, making setup and teardown of your umbrella a breeze. Although it is lightweight, it won’t break in high winds. Finally, aluminum comes in a variety of finishes for an attractive and modern look.
- Umbrella size: When looking for the perfect umbrella, you may want to start with noting the size of the area you are wanting to cover. For example, a 9 ft. umbrella is great for covering up to 60-inch tables and can provide shade for about 8 people.
- Fabric: Choosing a yard umbrella with a high-quality fabric is important not only for its functionality, but also its durability over time. The polyester 300 denier used for Quik Shade’s umbrellas is an excellent fabric for outdoor use. The fabric holds color well, provides UV protection, is mildew and water resistant, easy to clean, and has a luxurious appearance.
How do I know what size umbrella to get?
As a general rule, you want to get a patio umbrella that is a couple feet wider than your table. This will provide the most coverage and best shade for all seats around the table. A 9 ft. umbrella should comfortably fit a table that is around 3 ft. in diameter.