Outdoor Canopy Options for Any Space
Outdoor shades are invaluable for keeping guests or belongings in the shade and away from harsh, damaging sunlight. These stylish patio canopy options are affordable and simple to set up. From canopy options with smaller footprints to larger models intended for events or bulk storage, ShelterLogic Group has you covered. Whether you’d like to keep guests safe from harmful UV rays at your backyard barbecue, or you just need an outdoor canopy to shade your vehicle, there are multiple ways to add comfort and safety to your space.
Outdoor Canopy Choices with Minimal Footprint and Maximum Value
If you are worried about a car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle becoming damaged from constant sunlight, an outdoor canopy is an ideal solution to making sure your belongings stay pristine. Although the smaller outdoor canopies have fast assembly, they still provide a sophisticated look with a unique arch shape that is sure to fit into any decor. Their fabric is 100% waterproof, manufactured with added fade blockers and antifungal agents, and provides shade while still allowing for maximum airflow.
The more compact canopy options aren’t only for keeping your vehicles out of the damaging UV rays. These uniquely designed outdoor shades are also ideal for smaller get-togethers near the pool or at an outdoor birthday party. They are stylish enough to act as a portable gazebo, giving guests hours of shade with just minutes of setup time. Don’t let their size fool you; these canopies are sturdy, manufactured with steel that is rust and corrosion resistant.
Strong Outdoor Canopies Made to Last
Need a little more space than a compact portable canopy? ShelterLogic Group has plenty of options starting at 10 ft. by 10 ft. that will provide endless shade in no time. Although these canopy choices offer more protection from the sun than the car canopies, setup is still fast and hassle-free. Manufactured with high-grade steel, the frames are sturdy enough to stand up to Mother Nature, while the fabric covers are waterproof. These outdoor shades are ideal for larger gatherings, camping trips, or even a farmer’s market setup.
For extra protection from pests and the elements, choose from models with built-in screens or enclosure kits. While these additions keep the inside cooler, they also provide adequate airflow for extra comfort. If you’re looking for even more versatility, enjoy models with an extension kit when you need more shade in a snap. These options are perfect for parties, even tailgate events where you want guests to remain comfortable in the elements.
Outdoor Shades with Maximum Coverage
Sometimes you may need a larger canopy for a corporate event, get together, or even for bulk storage. ShelterLogic Group provides outdoor canopies in a variety of lengths and sizes based on your particular needs.
With models all the way up to 30 ft. by 50 ft., you’ll be sure to find an event tent canopy spacious enough for your outdoor needs. The larger models are made with ultra-durable ripstop triple layer woven polyethylene fabric. These outdoor shades are incredibly sturdy, made to stand up to rough elements thanks to the premium powder coat finish and durable steel construction, which resists chipping and corrosion.
The canopy cover is 100% waterproof and manufactured with added fade blockers and antifungal agents. These outdoor canopies are powerful enough to block 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, so you won’t have to worry about guests getting a sunburn with this added protection. These canopies will provide ample space and comfort no matter the event at a price that won’t break the bank.
: Uses for Outdoor and Patio Canopies
Attractive and durable, the outdoor and patio canopies at ShelterLogic can provide a wide variety of shade solutions for home and business owners alike. Whether you’re looking to shield your vehicles from the elements or planning an outdoor party, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the most popular uses for outdoor canopies:
- Protect vehicles and adventure gear: UV rays, hail, rain, and snow can all take a toll on cars, lawn mowers, ATVs and other equipment over time. Invest in the longevity of your vehicles and adventure gear with outdoor canopies.
- Shade large patios: From providing shade at backyard barbecues to a dry place for watching rain fall on a warm summer night, a patio canopy can come in handy for more reasons than one. With a variety of designs and fabric shapes to choose from, patio canopies can also enhance the aesthetic of your outdoor space.
- Provide poolside shade: Long summer days spent in the sun mean ample exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays. Although applying sunscreen throughout the day is important, it’s also important to take a few breaks from direct sunlight. A poolside canopy can allow you and your guests to enjoy the weather without the sun constantly beating down on your skin. It also provides a cooler area to store snacks and refreshments.
- Shield the sun at tailgates and sporting events: Looking for a more convenient and portable canopy solution? Our pop-up canopies are perfect for sporting events, tailgates, camping, and more. They’re quick to set up and tear down, and they provide a cool, shaded, and dry place to socialize, serve up hamburgers from the grill, or protect gear.
- Host large parties: Our large outdoor canopies are perfect for providing shade for guests, buffet lines, cocktail tables, and more at your next large gathering. Whether it’s an outdoor wedding, concert, farmer’s market, or other large-scale event, we’ve got you covered.