Discover Arrow Sheds
You may remember your grandpa’s Arrow shed; sturdy and durable with no-nonsense strength that lasted season after season. While not much has changed when it comes to the dependability of an Arrow shed, you’ll find even more to love today. With bold new modern looks and gorgeous new color schemes to match every décor, it’s not your grandpa’s Arrow shed anymore.
While the Arrow metal shed has been reimagined, these metal shed options are still built to last. Manufactured in Breese, Illinois for more than 50 years, you can rest assured your metal storage shed from Arrow is created with the highest quality materials to withstand the elements.
The New Line of Arrow Sheds
Over the years, an Arrow metal shed on your property has come to be more than just a spot for storage. They can serve several purposes, and even seamlessly blend into your backyard décor thanks to a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes built for your unique needs. From a cozy garden shed to store your tools to stowing away seasonal items or snowblowers, choose from an array of new Arrow shed options made specifically for your needs.
Arrow Classic Sheds
These timeless metal storage shed options are built with durable galvanized steel that resists rust and corrosion. The Classic Series features ultra-tall 65-inch walls for plenty of vertical storage space, or area to move around inside the shed if needed. Other featuers include:
- Pad lockable doors: Storing your belongings can protect them from elements like snow, wind, rain, and sun that can cause damage. But a metal storage shed with pad lockable doors can also protect your property from thieves looking to take your equipment.
- 4 color options: Choose your favorite color to perfectly complement your outdoor oasis. Choose from standard gray or add a gorgeous pop of color for a vibrant focal point to your backyard area.
- Durable paint: The Sherwin Williams polyester paint finish will last for years
Arrow Select Sheds
Arrow Select sheds have the same tried-and-true stability of the Classic models along with gorgeous paint schemes and horizontal panels for an upscale vibe. Features for these metal shed options include:
- High-gable roof: This elegant looking roof also has a function: it prevents rain water from pooling and causing damage.
- Built-in air vents: Air vents in a metal shed can not only help to protect what’s inside, it can also elongate the life of the shed.
- Locking door handles: Safety and security that's easy to use.
Arrow Elite Sheds
This premium metal storage shed option is made with galvalume, a material that is 45 percent thicker than steel used in traditional sheds. Other features include:
- Extra tall walls: Enjoy 72-inch walls for extra headroom and doorway clearance.
- Stylish additions: Swing doors and brushed metal handles add style and functionality for every day ease.
- Contemporary design: The unique square wall panel design adds a modern touch to blend perfectly with any outdoor décor.
Each of these Arrow shed options provide the best warranties in the industry. Classic and Select shed options offer a 12-year warranty while the Elite features a 15 year warranty for peace of mind that your shed will last for years to come.