10x6 Solano Gazebo Canopy Tan Cover
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- BUILT STRONG-- This gazebo canopy is built with a 2” steel frame with premium powder coat finish for years of outdoor use.
- TOUGH ROBUST - The 1-3/8” cross beams supports offers robust anchoring for the heavy duty canopy cover
- RESISTANT CANOPY - The heavy duty durable fire rated 300D gsm polyester cover offers protection from harmful outdoor weather elements .
- RUGGED - The Bolted connections offer strength and rigidity for years of use.
- EASY COVER ASSEMBLY - The canopy cover is easily installed with bungees that encircle the cross beams.
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Included Items||2" steel Frame, Polyester Cover, Spike Temporary Anchors|
|Size||10 ft. x 6 ft. x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||63.68 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||418.8 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||73.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||123.95 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||91.38 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||70.03 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||123.95 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||89.41 in.|
|Wall Height||74.39 in.|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.