Firewood Seasoning Shed, 10 ft. x 10 ft. x 8 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Sized to hold up to a 3 1/2 cords of wood, the ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed, 10 x 10 x 8 ft, is designed to create burnable wood fast. This innovative patent pending product creates dry, seasoned wood for efficient burns 2x faster than open air drying. Drying times are dependent upon geography and seasons.
- A heavy duty steel frame and patent pending ShelterLock stabilizers provide a strong, stable building. Premium powder-coated frame finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Easy Slide Cross Rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning for solid cover anchoring to the frame.
- Translucent polyethylene fabric cover allows more light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. Zippered front and rear panels for easy stacking and access to wood.
- Specially designed vapor barrier blocks ground moisture and keeps condensation down. Screened vents allow for increased airflow and cross ventilation wicks away moisture to aid in the drying process.
- Perfectly sized for the seasoned wood burner, this unit hold up to 3 1/2 cords of wood.
- Sized to fit pallets or wood racks (racks are sold separately).
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Cords of Wood||3.5|
|Series||Firewood Seasoning Shed|
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Door Type||2 Double Zippered End Panels with Vents|
|Size||10 ft. x 10 ft. x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||97.59 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||621.86 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||117.45 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||119.65 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||98.2 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||114.77 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||116.97 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||96.86 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||40 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||82 in.|
|Wall Height||76.05 in.|
|Peak Height||22.15 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.