A SOJAG Garage is Built to Take on Tough Weather
If you’re looking for a strong, built-to-last metal garage that can take on all kinds of tough weather, then you need to take a good look at a steel garage from SOJAG . With so many sizes to choose from, these tough wind and snow load rated SOJAG garages give you the best choice and most options for your metal garage needs!
A Steel Garage That’s Built Tough
The Everest garage series is a stylish, premium steel garage from SOJAG. The steel used to make this garage is up to 9 times more resistant against corrosion in a side by side comparison of other materials. It also features a stylish premium textured paint finish that protects the exterior from additional damage and makes it more attractive. This garage is expandable up to 100 feet long.
What Do You Get with a SOJAG Garage?
Whether you need a small metal garage for your home or a giant one for business use, your SOJAG garage includes these premium features:
- Tough, Durable Steel Construction: SOJAG garages are made of strong Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Exceptional Wind Rating: The garage features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage for a wind speed rating up to a 100 MPH.
- Extra Tough Snow Load Rating: The reinforced, advanced strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 PSF ground snow load rating.
- Easy Access: It features extra-tall 94 in. high walls, and an 8 x 7 ft. sectional garage roll up door with premium brushed metal hardware.
- Sturdy, Secure Side Door Entry: The 28 in. wide side door provides easy access and features a secure steel handle with a keyed deadbolt.
- Premium Textured Paint Finish: Your SOJAG metal garage is not just built strong, it features a stylish matte finish that gives it additional protection from the elements.
SOJAG Garages Offer Safe, Secure Storage and More
SOJAG garages are built tough and can be configured in multiple lengths to fit your needs. With roll-up garage doors and extra-tall walls, they are great for storing cars, trucks, tractors, or boats. SOJAG garages can also be used for bulk storage, as a home workshop, or as office and storage space for plumbers, carpenters, electricians, and other contractors. If you need tough, secure outdoor storage that will also hold up in the toughest weather, then a SOJAG metal garage is right for you!