Max AP™ Gazebo Canopy - 6 Legs 10 x 20 ft.
The ShelterLogic MaxAP Gazebo Canopy is the ideal seasonal shade solution for decks, patios or backyards. Sets up in less than two hours with only two people. Great for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas, commercial job sites, and much more.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5 oz|
|Included Items||(1) One-Piece Cover, Bungee Cords, (6) Foot Plates, Temporary Spike Anchors, Easy Step-By-Step Instructions|
|Size||10 ft. x 20 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.69 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.35 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116.93 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237.01 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.01 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||54 in.|
|Wall Height||77.66 in.|
|Peak Height||36.69 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.