Organic Growers Greenhouse, 6 ft. x 8 ft. x 6.5 ft
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- All-steel 1-3/8" frame with premium powder coat finish to resist chipping, peeling, corrosion, and rust.
- Quick-Snap roll-up side panels have full-length screens, which adds major airflow and ultimate temperature control.
- Half-Moon-shaped zippered screens on both end panels for adjustable air circulation.
- Easy slide cross rail locks down and tightens the cover for optimal cover-to-frame fit.
- No tools required: wing nuts and bolts at every connection.
- Engineered to retain heat, which slows evaporation and conserves water.
|Door Type||1 Double-Zippered Door with Semi-Circular Screen|
|Included Items||(1) 6' x 8' x 6'6" / 1,8 x 2,4 x 2 m 3-Rib All Steel Frame, (1) Luminate™ 1-Piece Fitted Polyethylene Cover with Double-Zippered Door and Semi-Circular Screens, (4) 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors, Complete Hardware Kit, Easy Step-by-Step Instructions|
|Height||6 ft. 6 in.|
|Size||6 ft. x 8 ft. x 6.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||49 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||268 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||73.43 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||96.3 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||79.22 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||70.75 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||96.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||77.88 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||33.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||33.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||57 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.