Denali Steel Storage Shed, 8 ft. x 5 ft. Anthracite
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- TOUGH AND STRONG - Made from Galvalume Steel. Galvalume is made from US steel plated with Aluminum and Zinc for advanced corrosion resistance.
- DURABLE AND AESTHETICALLY APPEALING - This steel storage shed has a Wrinkle Paint textured finish in Anthracite. This finish is not only appealing but offers increased resistance against harmful weather and corrosion.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN - The new squared wall panel design of this steel shed gives a modern clean appearance. The sturdy reinforced, wide swing doors included a squared off brush nickel handle with a key lock protecting your items when not needed
- TALL 72" WALLS- The tall 72 inch wall height allows for easy storage of large items; Plus windows across the front to let in natural light
- WINDOWS - Allow natural light into your shed making it easier to find stored items
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Door Type||Double Swing Doors|
|Included Items||Frame, Walls, Roof, Doors, Hardware, Windows|
|Size||8 ft. x 5 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||38 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||239 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||96.72 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||73.55 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||83.65 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||94.36 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||57.29 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||80.84 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||56.75 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||56.75 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||69 in.|
|Wall Height||72 in.|
|Peak Height||9 in.|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.